FCW Lawyers represents agribusinesses, farmers, and rural clients.
We understand that for our clients, farming is more than primary production – it’s a business like any other that requires a critical eye on commercial, tax, property, employment, and estate planning aspects.
We specialise in:
- Farm debt mediation
- Farm debt restructuring and negotiation
- Intergenerational transfers including structuring, succession and estate planning
- Intergenerational disputes
- Property and water transfers
- Leases, including wind farms, telecommunication leases and carbon sequestration
- Employment and workforce matters such as employment contracts and conditions, OHS, and employee and contractor disputes
- Privacy law issues