FCW Lawyers act for Australian manufacturers, covering food, healthcare, building, construction and automotive.
We work closely with manufacturing clients to build innovative, clever and competitive commercial and workplace legal solutions, to manage issues, take advantage of commercial opportunities and, hopefully, capitalise on a manufacturing-led economic recovery within Australia.
- Franchising advice, strategy, compliance support and documentation
- Mergers and acquisition work, including competition law and FIRB processes
- Commercial terms and conditions
- Preparing supply agreements
- Stand down strategy and disputes
- Managing and investigating employee misconduct and disputes in the Fair Work Commission and the Federal Court
- Overseas and local specialist services contracts
- Succession issues and strategic planning of family and commercial structures for the future
- Managing injured employees though workers’ compensation premium management, claim rejection or termination and other fitness for work processes.
- Managing OHS and Workers’ Compensation prosecution and disputed compliance notice
- Commercial leasing and disputes