FCW Lawyers act for meat processing and labour hire businesses across Australia’s eastern seaboard.
We understand the domestic and international meat markets, the agricultural and supply chain drivers, and assist the meat processors efficiently and successfully manage their complex industry environment.
- Mergers and acquisition work, including competition law and FIRB processes
- Commercial terms and conditions
- Preparing supply agreements
- Stand down strategy and disputes
- Managing and investigating employee misconduct and disputes in the Fair Work Commission and the Federal Court
- Overseas and local specialist services contracts
- Succession issues and strategic planning of family and commercial structures for the future
- Managing injured employees though workers’ compensation premium management, claim rejection or termination and other fitness for work processes.
- Managing OHS and Workers’ Compensation prosecution and disputed compliance notice
- Commercial leasing and disputes