FCW Lawyers act for food manufacturers including meat, fresh produce and confectionery.
We work alongside our food clients to manage complex export issues, settle commercial arrangements and supply agreements, and strategically manage their commercial, property, leasing, and employment issues in a way that creates value for them.
- Mergers and acquisition work, including competition law and FIRB processes
- Succession issues and strategic planning of family and commercial structures for the future
- Wholesale businesses – terms and conditions of trade, supply and distribution agreements
- Drafting transactional contracts and policies specifically for online businesses including, terms and conditions, privacy policies and disclaimers
- Stand down strategy and disputes
- Managing and investigating employee misconduct and disputes in the Fair Work Commission and the Federal Court
- Overseas and local specialist services contracts
- Managing injured employees though workers’ compensation premium management, claim rejection or termination and other fitness for work processes.
- Managing OHS and Workers’ Compensation prosecution and disputed compliance notice
- Commercial and retail property leasing advice and disputes