Our dedicated workplace relations team acts on behalf of a diverse range of clients in their capacity as employers – from entrepreneurs and small business owners to directors of public companies.
Whether you need assistance navigating your rights and obligations, safeguarding your interests, or tackling workplace disputes, our advice is always pragmatic, sensitive, and commercially aware.
We advise and represent employers across the following areas:
- Employment contracts and conditions: Employee policies and employment agreements, data and privacy, and award interpretation.
- Ill and injured workers: Fitness for work assessments, workers’ compensation claims, and defending safety prosecutions.
- Workplace health and safety: Developing WHS policy and procedure, implementation of WHS management systems, incident notification, and workplace investigations.
- Enterprise agreements.
- Incentivising employees: Structuring attractive and engaging share schemes and option plans.
- Workplace restructures: Employee consultations, capability mapping, and stand down and collective redundancy strategies.
- Employee misconduct: Workplace investigations, termination strategies and implementation.
- Employee and contractor disputes: Workers’ compensation claims, defending against adverse action, general protection and safety prosecution claims, and enforcing restraint clauses.