FCW Lawyers act for education institutions and specialise in working with independent schools.
We assist schools to astutely manage their assets, contracts, and navigate the complex industrial, employment and safety environment in which they work.
We also advise school associations dedicated to innovating school pedagogies and advancing education.
- Investigations into sexual abuse, misconduct and parental behaviour
- Enterprise bargaining and disputes
- Strategic workplace training
- Trust and property restructuring
- Commercial terms and conditions
- Employee misconduct, Fair Work, and Federal Court disputes
- Stand down disputes and court actions
- Restructuring and redundancy advice, and disputes
- Managing serious incidents and workers’ compensation claims/fitness for work