FCW Lawyers act for major automotive dealer groups across Australia.
We work exclusively with privately-owned and operated motor dealers in managing their people, property leasing, franchising, consumer law issues and buy/sell transactions.
- Dealer principal structuring advice and arrangements including equity or shareholder agreements and associated loan, security and employment contracts
- Franchising advice, strategy, compliance support and documentation
- Dealer agreement advice including disputes with the franchisor
- Buy sell transactions for dealership businesses
- Preparing spare parts supply and distribution agreements
- Advice concerning customer claims arising under the Australian Consumer Law
- Commercial and retail property leasing advice and disputes
- Stand down strategy and disputes
- Managing and investigating employee misconduct and disputes in the Fair Work Commission and the Federal Court
- Managing injured employees though workers’ compensation premium management, claim rejection or termination and other fitness for work processes.
- Managing OHS and Workers’ Compensation prosecution and disputed compliance notice
- Employee compliance training events tailored specifically for dealership teams and departments covering issues such as, performance management and WHS