With particular expertise in handling complex and high-value transactions, our property team acts on behalf of landowners, vendors, purchasers, landlords and tenants in relation to a variety of commercial, industrial, retail and residential premises.
From sale and purchase transactions to leasing to property disputes, our services span the lifecycle of property ownership from site acquisition to “off the plan” sales; offering out-of-the-box thinking to maximise opportunities for investment and development.
Our services include:
- Off-the-plan property developments: Residential and commercial developments.
- Commercial and residential sales and purchases: Negotiating, preparing and reviewing contracts for sale and vendor statements and conducting detailed due diligence for purchasers.
- Joint ventures and Development agreements: Guiding landowners and developers through the property development process.
- Commercial and retail lease agreements: Advising landlords and tenants on their lease obligations, preparation of agreements for lease, retail and commercial leases, disclosure statements, renewals and variations of lease, deeds of covenant and licence agreements.
- Company Sales/Acquisitions Due Diligence: Advising on property aspects of company sales and acquisitions.
- Restrictive covenant advice: Advising in relation to variation and removal of restrictive covenants.
- Bespoke agreements: Preparation of access and easement agreements.
- Owners Corporation: Preparation of owners corporation rules, licences of common property and selling common property.
- Finance and mortgage advice for both lenders and borrowers: Preparation and review loan documents, including loan agreements, mortgages and related security documents.
- Put and call options: Acting for vendors and purchasers in the preparation and negotiation of option agreements.
- Litigation: Property disputes relating to default under contract of sale, building defects, lease disputes and boundary disputes.