Colin approaches all property transactions with invaluable insight drawing on his experience acting for all stakeholders – whether they be landowners, developers, buyers, sellers, landlords or tenants. This experience enables him to understand the vision, priorities and concerns of all parties involved and deliver the most effective commercial solutions to his clients.
With extensive experience in commercial enterprise, and mixed-use “off the plan” property developments, Colin has advised on varying scales of builds from 80+ units with commercial spaces to 15+ high-end boutique apartments.
Guiding his clients on all aspects of property development from initial due diligence, contract review and through the development process to the finalisation of leases, Colin is sought after for his advice relating to:
- Off the plan property developments.
- Commercial and residential sales and purchases.
- Joint ventures and development agreements.
- Agreements for lease and leases for both commercial and retail leasing.
- Restrictive covenant advice.
- Preparation of Owner’s Corporation rules.
- Finance and mortgage advice for both lenders and borrowers.
- Put and Call Options
- Property disputes.
Colin regularly presents to peak industry bodies and keeps abreast of the changes and activity in the law.
Prior to joining FCW Lawyers, Colin worked with national firms as well as in-house. It’s this “commercial insight” that businesses value so highly from their legal advisors.