Have you been left out of a will or query the validity of a will?
Challenging a will can be an emotional and daunting process, but you’re not alone. At FCW Lawyers, we understand that the need to contest a will often arises from deep-seated concerns about the fairness and validity of the document.
If you’re unhappy with the terms of a will, use our free, 2-minute assessment tool, Fred, to determine whether you have grounds to:
- Challenge the will – You have reasons to suspect that the deceased person’s will is not valid from a legal perspective.
- Contest the will – You are of the view that you have received too small an amount or have been unfairly left out of the will.
In chatting with Fred, your information is confidential, and we’ll only ask questions relating to:
- Where the deceased resided.
- The estimated value of the estate.
- If Probate or Letters of Administration have been granted?
- The period of time since the deceased passed.
- Your relationship to the deceased (for eligibility purposes).
- Whether you have evidence that points to a lack of a valid Will. (Nb. You will not need to
upload any documents.)
- Your contact details so we can discuss your claim further.
Our dedicated team is here to guide you through this challenging journey. We specialise in helping individuals, including spouses, children, and dependents, who believe they have a rightful claim.