- This event has passed.
The Big Workplace Breakfast, September – Albury-Wondonga
14 October 2019 at 7:30 am - 9:00 am UTC+0Free
Respect, mental health and our workplace
This session will cover
As work demands increase, choice increases and the world becomes less certain, evidence suggests we will see the rise of mental health issues from employees.
The law remains an eloquent source of how employers should respond and once understood, can assist employers to strategically manage mental health issues in a respectful environment. This can decrease the likelihood of employees developing serious illness, improve productivity at work, better employee health and help to attract and retain talent. Is it hard? No!
It requires learning the law, having a commitment to a respectful and generous culture and understanding the tenets of workplace wellbeing.
- What are the obligations and responsibilities of employers?
- How do employers develop the skills that safety legislation and the Law now requires of it?
- What does best practice look like, based on examples internationally and across Australia?
- How to create a strategic mental health plan for your organisation?
- What is the evidence that supports and explains the right interventions?
Meet our presenter
As Managing Principal of FCW Lawyers, Andrew brings together many years of advisory experience, both his own and that of the team he has assembled, in this unique collaboration of diverse and deep consulting skills
Andrew has an established reputation for achieving positive outcomes for his clients in workplace law in Australia, Asia and New Zealand.
To secure your place for this complimentary event, email your RSVP to [email protected]