Your weekly update on the latest critical news and developments that affect your workplace, presented by FCW Lawyers.
Catch up on this week’s episode covering:
- Managing RTW in a post-COVID world (Part 1 of 5)
- Awards: FBFWC extend COVID flexibilities until March
- Industrial Law: Unionists brawling on paid delegate leave
- Safety: Further guidance on penalties for gross negligence
- Serious Incident Management (Part 4 of 4): Pleading guilty, plea deal, enforceable undertakings and trial
- COVID and Facebook: Reasonable management action of rapid investigation following post and discipline
Register to join us live for our next Friday Workplace Briefing.