General Manager – Victoria, National Executive Member, Principal Lawyer – Workplace Relations, Health and Wellbeing
Kim McLagan is an experienced legal practitioner who has worked with national and local clients managing complex workers’ compensation and premium reduction strategies. She works across a range of industries, including health, education, construction, manufacturing and professional services.
Kim held senior associate positions at prominent law firms before joining FCW in 2018. Her work at FCW includes:
- managing serious incidents and fatalities, including preventing or mitigating the risk of prosecution
- managing investigations into safety incidents, workers’ compensation claims and misconduct
- developing health assessments, care plans and return to work plans
- managing defences of prosecutions in health and safety, workers’ compensation and environment
- rejecting and terminating workers’ compensation claims, and implementing premium reduction strategies and complex injury management
- managing fit for work and inherent job requirements issues, and strategies around management and termination of employment.
Kim’s wide-ranging and high-level experience brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to FCW’s clients.