Your weekly update on the latest critical news and developments that affect your workplace, presented by FCW Lawyers.
Catch up on this week’s episode covering:
- COVID/JobKeeper update:
- Stand down when reduction in work cf Qantas
- CFMEU v Hutchison Ports – stop work for COVID
- Managing RTW in a post-COVID world: Flexible work arrangements policy
- Rossato v Workpac: Special leave – what does it mean?
- DA v Baptist Care: Limitations on work
- AMWU v CSL: Acting in the best interests of the business, and the second job
- CFMEU v ABCC: Safety rights of entry
Register to join us live for our next Friday Workplace Briefing