In this week’s episode:
- Can I require employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19?
- Safety, discrimination and employment law.
- Anti-vax and protected attributes – what are considered inherent requirements and reasonable adjustments?
- Understanding free speech and the Charter.
- The IR Omnibus Bill
As the full table prepare to set out next week, we’ll review the proposed changes against the current law, the likelihood of success, and what it will mean for employers.
- Terminating labour-hire employees
Insights on a recent case decision related to terminating a labour-hire employee (CUB v Johnson and Chelgrave).