Launching on Friday, 20 March 2020 at 10:30am, we begin a series of free weekly webinars to keep you updated on the critical news and developments that affect your workplace. We’ll keep it simple, pragmatic and to 30 minutes. We invite you to join us.
Join us on your device of choice to watch, listen and be part of the conversation with questions and answers.
Our first Webinar is “Employee responsibility in Managing COVID-19”.
Here, we explain:
- What is the current and expected infection rates throughout Australia
- What are the industrial, employment (including all leave entitlements based on different scenarios), safety, workers’ compensation and privacy obligations and tools employers have?
- What are stand down provisions, when can you stand down employees and what entitlements employees have?
- Can you make employees redundant and why would you stand down rather than make redundant?
- What are the best workplace strategies now and in the future?
We are here to help and look forward to having you with us. Register to take part here.
Important: The webinar is conducted via Zoom. To ensure you join us with ease, we recommend you download the app on your phone, or on your desktop, and prepare to login 10 minutes prior to the webinar start time. An option to join by phone is also available. For any questions or concerns, email email@example.com