Gary Rowe is an experienced occupational health and safety consultant specialising in safety culture and leadership, independent investigations, and making OHS simple and effective. He has a passion for problem-solving to help clients, and strives to simplify the complex so everyone can understand OHS.
Gary is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Safety Action with more than 25 years of experience in safety and risk management programs. Previous experience includes:
- introducing practical and enjoyable safety leadership programs for businesses
- developing and introducing zero access machinery safety programs in worldwide organisations
- introducing and leading comprehensive safety programs and risk management programs for large organisations
- helping many small and medium-size businesses cope with the extreme stress and regulator demands after tragic accidents.
When he’s away from work, Gary enjoys spending time with his family, flying and motorcycles.
Matthew Salter is an experienced occupational health and safety (OHS) consultant.
He works collaboratively with clients to give them the tools necessary to manage OHS risks, including:
- providing strategic advice and guidance
- performing OHS audits
- developing strategic plans, action plans and risk management plans
- conducting first response incident investigations
- delivering customised training on OHS management issues.
Matthew is Managing Director of SafeT Now, which he established in 2012. Before this, hewas a physiotherapist who treated a number of patients who had been affected by workplace injuries. He began assisting local businesses as an onsite physiotherapist providing treatment and ergonomic advice before deciding to move into OHS to help clients be proactive and prevent workplace injuries.
When he’s away from work, Matthew enjoys fly fishing, and spending time with family and friends.
Paul Marsh is an experienced occupational health and safety (OHS) professional with a focus on workplace rehabilitation, particularly injury prevention and early intervention. He works collaboratively with the client to assist them to build internal capability in the workers’ compensation field.
Paul has more than 18 years’ experience in injury management, injury prevention (including early intervention), ergonomic assessments and training, case management, functional capacity evaluations, workplace assessments, manual handling assessments and training, and defining inherent requirements of tasks.
Paul is joint CEO and owner of P2 Group. He is also Board Director at Occupational Therapy Australia. He has extensive expertise resolving complex high-costing cases.
When he’s away from work, Paul enjoys spending time with his wife and children, and is actively involved in his children’s activities, including coaching and team-managing sporting teams. He enjoys sports – both watching and playing. He plays basketball and supports the Essendon Football Club.
back to consulting